Inspired by my recipe for Zucchini Pizza Minis my creative sister came up with her own version: Butternut Squash Pizza. She guaranteed that a baking sheet full would be eaten fast. She was right! They were delicious. They’re also quick and healthy too.
Thank you for sharing your recipe and photos Jeri!
- Slice butternut into 1/4″ rounds. (Optional – peel skin from the edge.)
- Cover both sides with olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Turn and bake 5 more minutes.
- Top with warmed pasta sauce, cheese, and seasonings. (She used Goat Gouda. I used mozzarella.)
- Put back in oven til cheese melts.
Maximize Health, Maximize Life – add my sister’s version, Butternut Squash Pizza.